Saturday, March 3rd 2018
7pm to 11pm
Join us at Prairie Moon for a fabulous fundraising event featuring local “King Arts” talent, hors d’oeuvres, cash bar, raffle prizes, exciting silent auction items, a wine pull, and the musical stylings of DJ Marcus Brown of D.I.M.E. This adult only gathering is a great opportunity to gather with our friends, mingle, chat, laugh, tap our feet, and full on boogie!
The proceeds of this event will help King Arts continue their excellent and unique arts programs such as drama and dance residencies. These programs would not be available without the generous contributions and support of our King Arts faculty, parents, students, and local community.
Help preserve and fund these special and distinctive programs by joining us March 3, 2018!
Raffle prizes will include a package of Cubs tickets, a Nintendo Switch, and an Instapot!
Raffle tickets are $11 online or $10 at the event.
You can also get discounted tickets—7 for $50—at the event.
At Spring Fling
- You must write your name and a contact number on each ticket.
- Place your desired number of tickets in the vase designated for the intended item.
For Online Purchases
- Your name will be printed off and placed in the designated vase.
Need a night out? Who doesn’t?! That’s why we are offering child care for the Spring Fling this year! Here’s what you need to know:
- Child care will take place at the school
- Each child is $10 for the evening
- Child care is open to all King Arts students
- Child care will consist of gym time and a movie
- We will be serving snacks but not dinner
- Children can be dropped off any time after 6:45 and MUST be picked up by 10:45
- We need to have 20 paying kids registered by 2/26 in order to run the child care option